- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- pepper from the pepper mill
- 4 tbsp of red and green basil cress or garden cress
- 2 tbsp of garlic cress or chives
- 24 white asparagus, boiled
- 16 ham slices
- chives, finely chopped
- bread cubes, roasted in butter
InformationPreparation time: approx. 30 minutes
- Thoroughly mix with white wine vinegar and lemon juice and slowly add the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pick the red and green basil cress or garden cress, mix with garlic cress or chives and add the marinade.
- Lightly warm up the boiled white asparagus, marinate with some honey marinade and arrange on the plate.
- Place the ham slices on top shortly before serving and garnish with marinated cress salad.
- Garnish with chives and bread cubes and serve.
- You can also sauté the asparagus with some olive oil or with some butter and vegetable stock.
- Marinate the asparagus with natural yoghurt and add some raw champignons.
to the recipe overview