- 200g tomatoes
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices of white bread (Bruschetta or oil bread), toasted
- ½ peperoncino (hot chilli peppers), grated
- pepper from the pepper mill
- 1 teaspoon of basil, finely chopped
- 8 ham rolls
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop into small dices.
- Sauté the garlic in some olive oil and mix with the tomatoes.
- Season with grated peperoncino, salt and pepper and place on the toasted bread slices.
- Garnish with basil and ham rolls and serve.
- Instead of white bread you can use Val Venosta bread or toast slices.
- You can prepare the bruschetta with sautéed aubergines, courgettes or mozzarella cubes.
to the recipe overview