- 80 g champignons
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 drop of lemon juice
- white pepper from the pepper mill
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp of fluid cream
- 30 g ham, cut in strips
- 20 g onions, cut as rings
- 20 g butter
- 30 g mountain cheese or Fontina cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 ham slices
- 4 marjoram leaves
- 4 chervil leaves
InformationCooking time champignons: about 4 minutes
Cooking time farmers' pancakes: about 8 minutes
- Clean the champignons, quarter them and mix them with butter in a pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Thoroughly mix the eggs with cream and salt in a bowl.
- Sauté ham and onions in butter in a frying pan.
- Add the egg mixture and the cheese until it slowly sets. Form oval pancakes with a wooden spoon.
- Garnish the farmers' pancakes with ham slices, sautéed champignons, marjoram and chervil, and serve.
- Instead of champignons you can also use chanterelles or porcini mushrooms.
- Serve cabbage or leaf salads and roast potatoes as side orders.
- Instead of ham you can also use cooked ham or salami.
to the recipe overview