- 400 g green beans
- 40 g butter
- 50 ml beef bouillon or boiled bean water
- salt, pepper from the pepper mill
- 1 teaspoon of savory, finely chopped
- 12 ham slices
InformationCooking time beans: approx. 15 minutes
Oven temperature for the ham-bean bundle: about 160 degrees
Baking time: about 8 minutes
- Cut the ends of the beans, if necessary remove the threads, cut once, wash and boil in salt water.
- Put the beans in a sieve and immediately cool them with cold water and drain.
- Heat the butter with some bouillon or boiled bean water in a pan until the butter and water emulsify (connect); then add the beans and season with salt, pepper and savory and wrap the ham slices around the beans.
- Place them in an oven-proof dish and heat them in the oven.
to the recipe overview