- 160 g leaf salads like lettuce, lamb's lettuce, oak leaf salad, lollo rosso, rocket salad, frisée
- 1 tbsp sautéed spring onion cubes
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 50 ml beef bouillon or water
- salt, pepper from the pepper mill
- 4 tbsp walnut oil
- 50 g of roast ham strips
- 12 ham slices
InformationPreparation time: approx. 20 minutes
- Clean and wash the lettuce and pick the salad into small pieces.
- Mix the onions with white wine vinegar, bouillon or water in a bowl, add salt, pepper and walnut oil and use the mixture as a marinade for the lettuce.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and serve with ham slices and roast ham strips.
- Dill and chervil are ideal for seasoning the marinade.
- Add potato or bread cubes to the lettuce.
to the recipe overview