- 400 g of chanterelles
- 40 g spring onions
- 4 tbsp of olive oil or nut oil
- 100 g tomato cubes
- pepper from the pepper mill
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of chives, finely chopped
- 12 ham slices
- 8 thin pecorino slices
- 4 chives
InformationCooking time: about 5 minutes
- Clean the chanterelles, wash briefly and dry them on kitchen paper; depending on the size you can half or quarter them.
- Peel the spring onions and cut finely.
- Heat up olive oil or nut oil, add the chanterelles, roast briefly by swinging the pan several times; add the onions.
- Add tomato cubes, salt and pepper and white wine vinegar. If required add some more olive oil and season with chives.
- Chanterelles salad with ham and pecorino slices; garnish with chives and serve.
VariationChanterelles salad with boiled egg
- Mix two boiled and chopped eggs under the chanterelles and use 2 table spoons of lemon instead of white wine vinegar.
- You can also season the chanterelles with garlic.
- Serve the chanterelles salad with various types of Carpaccio, as a cold starter or to Italian meat slices.
- Instead of chanterelles you can also use porcini mushrooms, champignons or shiitake mushrooms.
- You can cut the pecorino into thin slices with a peeler.
to the recipe overview