Pasta with radicchio
and Speck Alto Adige
|Radicchio of Treviso |
Clove of garlic
Recla Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne
Red wine vinegar
Meat stock or water
|Pasta (Corzetti, Maccheroni, Fusilli, Penne or Farfalle) |
Grated parmesan cheese
Finely chopped chive
Slices of Recla Oltspeck
Tender, delicious, so thin that they melt in your mouth. Recla Oltspeck slices can win over any palate with their distinct but delicate aromatic notes. As true gourmets know, they're the right choice for any occasion: for a great quick protein snack, as a special ingredient in a sandwich or on a gourmet pizza, or as a finishing touch to add to any dish.To the product
- Clean and wash the radicchio, cut it into strips and leave it in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic. Sauté in olive oil.
- Add and steam the Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne.
- Take the radicchio out of the water, add it to the onions and also steam it. Pour in the red wine vinegar and meat stock or water and steam until the liquid has almost completely thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the cold butter.
- Cooking time for the radicchio-Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne sauce: approx. 10 minutes
- Cooking time for the pasta: as indicated on the product package
- Cook the corzetti in plenty of salted water for the time specified on the package, drain it and toss it in the radicchio-Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne sauce.
- Put the pasta onto plates, garnish with Parmesan cheese and chives and serve with the topping of Recla Oltspeck slices.
- The vinegar prevents the radicchio from browning.
- Alternatively, instead of the radicchio of Treviso, you can use other types of radicchio (such as red radicchio or the radicchio of Chioggia)