Pasta with zucchini
and Speck Alto Adige
|Olive oil |
Onion finely chopped
Clove of garlic, finely chopped
Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne
Zucchini, cut into small cubes
Pasta cooking water
Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
For the kitchen
Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne 70g
The perfect combination of form and taste, which will transform your recipes into unique dishes. These long, thin strips of Speck Alto Adige PGI are ideal for enriching pastas, risottos, gnocchi, soups, and salads. Sauté them quickly in a pan for a crispy consistency. The double pack allows you to always have more in the fridge ready for use. A precious friend in the kitchen!To the product
- Heat olive oil, sauté onion, garlic, Speck Alto Adige PGI Julienne and zucchini for 4 minutes.
- Pour in pasta cooking water, season with chili pepper, salt, and pepper and reduce slightly.
- Cook penne in plenty of salted water until al dente, as indicated on the package instructions.
- Heat the sauce, add the cooked penne, mix well, and arrange on plates.
- Serve with mozzarella, Parmesan, and basil.